Reiki-healing and spirituality
Direct your eyes to the sun and the shadow moves behind you-Eastern saying-
A Course organised in three levels conducted by Barbara Probst
In each of us lives a spark of universal energy that we sometimes also call essence or inner light. This spark of light permeates every living organism from within and is manifested outwardly in various forms, through which the life on our planet is presented in all its multiplicity. We all carry, deep within us, such a cosmic seed that connects us with the whole, and with all life on planet earth and the universe.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is the art and science to enable, refer to and use the natural life energy of the universe in us:
- to promote harmony, healing, integrity on all planes.
- to prevent disorder and maintain well-being at every age.
- to keep in balance the life-forces through the the practice of self-healing, and reactivating the vital energy that is discharged in daily activities.
- The Reiki energy flows in the form of spiral. The spiral is the basic movement in nature and the universe; even the structure of DNA is spiral-shaped. Reiki activates, liberates and transforms energy.
- Reiki (“universal energy”) is the ancient Eastern science that combines healing and spirituality. The path of Reiki-following the Usui method-is organised in three levels, and deepens the knowledge and practice of how to use, activate and direct this wonderful healing energy in everyday life.
- The first level of Reiki, structured in one weekend, is a deep opening to Reiki energy and strengthens the natural contact with the universal dimension. The seminar will present in depth of the knowledge of the energy centers -the chakras- which reveal the physical body connection with the sensitive bodies and related areas: emotional, mental and spiritual. with the practice of Reiki, the chakras can be stimulated and harmonized, creating a sense of harmony and well-being. Each participant receives four initiations that activate the Reiki energy flow in the body and hands. The use of Reiki in everyday life is a profound experience of peace and love and activates the 4th (heart) chakra.
- During the seminar of Reiki 2nd level, three Reiki symbols are transmitted that allow you to send Reiki at a distance to people and to situations in the present and in the past. It is a deep experience of the 6th (“third eye”) chakra, activating high levels of the mind and the sharpening of intuition, introspection and concentration. The activation of the 6th chakra opens a holistic view of one’s self and of life, and leads to a profound experience of meditation.
- The 3rd level of Reiki includes two weekends, and is reserved for aware people who wish to become reiki masters. the first is an energy preparation, and includes the initiation in the fourth symbol of Reiki. The second includes the energetic practice of initiations, with the teachings on the method of how to convey the aura symbols and initiation into Reiki master.
Dates: Reiki 1st level : 7.-8. April 2018; Reiki 2nd level: 5.-6. May 2018; Reiki 3rd level: 2.-3. June 2018.
Location: Centro ArPA- Bagno a Ripoli/ Firenze
Times: Saturday 10.00 to 19.30; Sunday 10.00 to 17.30